News:

Welcome to FlyHelio.com. The online forum and website of the Helio Aircraft Association, Inc.

Main Menu

Airventure 2015

Started by gearedone, February 27, 2015, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearedone

I'll will make my case again for the third installment for a Helio Gathering at Oshkosh 2015. I have re-activated my Antique Classic membership at EAA and will move forward with the Type Club. I spoke with several board members yesterday and they would be interested in an assigned area for the Helio line-up, provided we have enough airplanes to make this a concentrated effort.

If any of you want to participate, reply here or get a hold of me elsewhere as posted below.

I will need to know soon as the events are already in progress.

Cheers,
Stephen

rmartell

Ill be in attendance...with or without plane

TreeTopFlyer

Dates please...I would love to be there Steve but as you know I travel quite alot....

gearedone

7/20-7/26, 2015

If you would rather have the event elsewhere, we can do that as a type effort.

We can all fly into 68C

http://www.airnav.com/airport/68C

Stephen

Bill Miller

I will attend Airventure but my 391B is waiting for a prop hub AD in NY. My Lancair IV-P is N330FF.  Let's get together next week... . Last year I think I saw a couple of Helios, but didn't make contact with anybody. The classics house, just south of the show center line, has resources(and popcorn) but they did not have any info about a Helio meeting or contact. I wonder if we could arrange to land at the Heritage field, which has friendlier grass, for Helios?
Thanks,
Bill Miller

virgule

I will probably be there with the Ol No 1

Denis

I was there last year with GOII   # 011    for the 60 th of Helio
but i was surprise than noting was done to commemorate the 60 th of that great plane
I was parked so far away than no body saw me
You have to be at the vintage aircraft camping lot where the crowd are
i sew the #041 last year there but have not see the owner (we were only 2 hello )
any ways i can go back this year
have a good show

Bill Miller

I'm in N330FF at row 382 just south of warbirds.
Helio to OSH next year after prop AD
Bill Miller
N565JS (at kgfl Glenn's falls ny) 391B #0039

Doug Johnson

Bill,
Can you help me out, are you a new owner of c/n 039, N565JS the registry I have in my list is James Bollin & David Burke

does the chain of ownership now go like below

New Vision Aviation (Cliff Johnson) CA '09, Nevada Land and Wind-power llc & Baltimore clipper (James Bollin & David Burke) Chico CA sold '14, Farrington Aviation llc (unknown person) Houston TX, sold '15, Bill Miller (based KGFL Glenn's falls NY)
Doug