Author Topic: Want to buy some of these (pictures attached)  (Read 670 times)

yukonranger

Want to buy some of these (pictures attached)
« on: November 15, 2021, 05:53:55 PM »
I’d like to get some more of these

Jason Stephens

Re: Want to buy some of these (pictures attached)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 09:28:27 PM »
What exactly are they?

Doug Johnson

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 08:20:10 PM »
It kind of looks like one of those brackets to support aluminum fuel lines that have mostly been replaced by Adel clamps.

I looked in the illustrated parts guide and found something in the rear overhead fuel lines that kind of looks like it as # 61 but is a tiny pencil drawing hard to tell but couldn't find a part # for it. I also found Adel clamps in an update for the same fuel lines but again no part # for the clamp just tor the bolt that holds it in place.

If whoever has my old illustrated parts book there is probably a number or source penciled in the margins somewhere.

I'm willing to bet Jim Metzler knows what it is and probably has the part # to what has replaced it.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 08:28:51 PM by Doug Johnson »
Doug

jmetzler

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 10:03:08 AM »
Okay, I think I found some info on the clamps. I've used them in the past and was pretty sure they were a Beechcraft part. They are nice because they clip to bulkheads and the holding rings open up so you can easily add or subtract wires or whatever.

PN is 49246. I found a couple at Preferred Aircraft and there may be more out there. Might check Partsbase if you have access to it. Jim

yukonranger

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 04:17:17 PM »
Thanks Jim!