Author Topic: Helio Article in Pittsburg paper  (Read 447 times)

Jason Stephens

Re: Helio Article in Pittsburg paper
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 12:18:47 AM »
Cool article.  Most airplane producers have an interesting history but few are as interesting as Helio.

Doug Johnson

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 07:44:31 PM »
I tried to open this link to reference the article but the link to this article no longer works.

I had saved it as a pdf but left in on my desktop unsaved I lost power and it disappeared

Did anyone else save a copy !
Doug

Doug Johnson

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 01:08:55 AM »
Thanks, Louis thats the same address as Andrews post I wonder why it wouldn't work for me before.

Well its saved in my mag article file now.
Doug

Louis

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 10:47:41 AM »
Not really the same link.  Andrew's link referred to a web page that is no longer available.  On the morning sun website.  But there is some outfit that keeps web pages contents of the website their robot visit.    Suck the content, and archive them on their website.  They  keep them available in case you want to go back in time to see what was on that web page before a change, or a delete.  So i went to that web archival machine and we were lucky that it did keep the content of the original article of the morning sun that seems no more available today.

Louis

Louis

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
It looks like the morningsun.net only keeps copy of the last two months .  Nothing is available before 1 sept on their own website.   So you have to find old article on some website that keep archive of every body webpages

Doug Johnson

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 02:28:32 PM »
Louis, I see it now https://web.archive.org 'The Way Back Machine'.

Thanks again,  I will have to add that to my favorites list that is really handy.

Doug
Doug