News:

Welcome to FlyHelio.com. The online forum and website of the Helio Aircraft Association, Inc.

Main Menu

Photo problems ?

Started by Doug Johnson, January 19, 2021, 05:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Johnson

Anyone besides me having trouble seeing pictures.

I can't see pictures at all. The only thing I see is an address for the photo location, but when I click on that, I get an error message.
Doug

farmerflyer

Me too! It doesn’t matter which device I use. I’ve logged out and back in to no avail.
Richard

Doug Johnson

I'ii try to contact Gordon and see what can be done.
Doug

Doug Johnson

Does anyone know what  Gordon Cragg is doing.

I have been unable to contact him.

I left him a voicemail about the problem with photos but haven't gotten any response.

Barry Dechert has apparently figured out a workaround by placing a photo in his personal gallery but few people actually have a personal photo album.

Does anyone have a phone # for Will Ware he is still the other administrator of the site.

If someone can send me a PM with his # I can give him a call and possible come up with an answer to this problem with the photos.
Doug

Will Ware

I’m on trying to figure out the problem. I cant tell you the last time I was in so give me some time.

Will Ware

I think the photos are fixed, try uploading some and checking other posts.

farmerflyer

And so they are fixed!! Thanks! Was it a difficult fix?
Richard

Will Ware

Well a little. It was about 2 hours of researching and such. there was somehow a change to the path from the forum to the pics folder, I had to install some diagnostic software and determine what the fix was.

Should be working now

Au Miner