General Category > FlyIns

Airventure 2015

(1/2) > >>

gearedone:
I'll will make my case again for the third installment for a Helio Gathering at Oshkosh 2015. I have re-activated my Antique Classic membership at EAA and will move forward with the Type Club. I spoke with several board members yesterday and they would be interested in an assigned area for the Helio line-up, provided we have enough airplanes to make this a concentrated effort.

If any of you want to participate, reply here or get a hold of me elsewhere as posted below.

I will need to know soon as the events are already in progress.

Cheers,
Stephen

rmartell:
Ill be in attendance...with or without plane

TreeTopFlyer:
Dates please...I would love to be there Steve but as you know I travel quite alot....

gearedone:
7/20-7/26, 2015

If you would rather have the event elsewhere, we can do that as a type effort.

We can all fly into 68C

http://www.airnav.com/airport/68C

Stephen

Bill Miller:
I will attend Airventure but my 391B is waiting for a prop hub AD in NY. My Lancair IV-P is N330FF.  Let's get together next week... . Last year I think I saw a couple of Helios, but didn't make contact with anybody. The classics house, just south of the show center line, has resources(and popcorn) but they did not have any info about a Helio meeting or contact. I wonder if we could arrange to land at the Heritage field, which has friendlier grass, for Helios?
Thanks,
Bill Miller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version