Author Topic: Helio Manuals, Blueprints, and Service Bulletins 1-38  (Read 541 times)

Doug Johnson 1

Helio Manuals, Blueprints, and Service Bulletins 1-38
« on: December 16, 2017, 08:29:27 AM »
I just uploaded 21 manuals to the adobe cloud. A searchable illustrated Parts list, pilots handbook, flight manual, suggested inspection manual, testing, repair manual, etc. If you are looking for other than H-295 U-10 manuals I have a few others specify what you are looking for. I will upload them as well just haven't done it yet.
Some are quite large.
Send me an email by clicking on the small envelope picture below my name on the left and I will send you a link so you can download one or all.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:22:43 PM by Doug Johnson 1 »

Doug Johnson 1

Helio Blueprints
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 06:38:44 AM »
I received copies of about 25 Helio Blueprints that Steve Murray had.

There is a blueprint for the baggage door but you would still need to get the stamped out door frame stiffener from Gordon Cragg.

A Blueprint and wiring diagram for the optional in wing retractable landing lights. If I still had a Helio in Alaska landing at night especially on skis I think having more light would be really helpful and if you converted all four lights to LED's the current draw would be easily manageable.

There is a wiring diagram of the H-295 electrical system and a schematic of the system.

I combined the wiring diagram and schematic into what is called a physical schematic that is a lot easier to use but it seems to have disappeared. Its possible that it is still with c/n 1233 but since several people didn't understand my print or approve of some of my system it was probably destroyed.

There is a blueprint of the armaments system pylons and Hard points that Bob Mikkelson installed on both of his Helios. He took the time to develop an STC for the installation. As an owner since this the Hardpoints aren't on the Helio optional equipment list only on the U-10s. If you felt a need for Hardpoints you could probably do a one time STC. Probably be a lot easier to contact Bob Mikkelson.

There is a blue print of the Pitch trim system using the linear actuator system that was used on 1458 and up. Since Steve was installing the Tailcone from 1471 on 1437 he probably decided to use the simpler system on the later Helios.

There is a blueprint of the Baggage door bulkhead on at least one of the 1200 series Helios Steve Murray replaced the diagonal cross brace with 1400 series horizontal brace for easier access from the baggage door to the baggage area.

There are several prints of the fuselage trusses and final some of the final assembly details.

I noticed about 18 people down loaded the manuals.

Now that I am familiar with how to upload this stuff I will try to get the rest of the manuals that I have uploaded.

As before send me an email by clicking on the small envelope picture below my name on the left and I will send you a link so you can download one or all.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:53:10 AM by Doug Johnson 1 »

Doug Johnson 1

Re: Service Bulletins
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »
I just put Service Bulletins #1-38 into the cloud.

Send me an email by clicking on the small envelope picture below my name on the left and I will send you a link so you can download them.

Barry is searching for service bulletin #48.        http://flyhelio.com/smf/index.php?topic=1449.0

Does anyone out there have service bulletins above 38 that they are willing to share?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:24:48 PM by Doug Johnson 1 »