Author Topic: I'm done here  (Read 5413 times)

mrhelio

I'm done here
« on: March 13, 2011, 04:48:00 PM »
After numerous attempts to get things sorted out with this useless nonsense on this website, I'm officially bowing out. You can have all the spammers and their unrelated posts.

You know how to get a hold of me. So if you have a concern with your Helio do it there, and not here

Adios,
Stephen

Louis

Re: I'm done here
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 05:41:17 PM »
Your contribution to the real Helio community is very important.  Very.  Your presence gave me insight on things i was not aware of, and some other time confirmed me about things that i saw elsewhere in 20 years of Helio but that i was not sure.

We are an extremely small community, with some very specific needs, and your presence is very important, and was always very welcomed.

We need you.  Not just like an address we can contact, but like someone that can validate, or unvalidate, some things we ( i) could discuss here.

Without you, i am not even sure i would be here in the future.

Please stay. 

Louis

Gerald Jordan

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »
I agree completely with Luis.
I would sure would like to see this keep going. :-\
You guys have been a great help to me getting my plane going. I a am sure others will need information too.
Man I hate these spamers.
GJ
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:00:26 AM by Gerald Jordan »

lbpa18

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 12:52:12 AM »
Stephen, you have been kind enough to correspond with me via email. But it has pertained only to that which I asked or brought up. Much of what I have learned in the last year has been from others on subjects I had not thought of, and indeed from discussions by other users.

I can wade thru a bunch of BS spam to get to the meat. It is inconvenient, but my need for the info is more critical. I hope you will reconsider the value of your input.

Besides, if Louis leaves because you leave, then I have to hunt you down and kill you.

greatlakeshelio

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:50:50 AM »
I have reconsidered here, so you get me back...

Cheers
Stephen

Gerald Jordan

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 07:59:12 AM »
Stephen
I am very glad to hear this.
Gerry

greatlakeshelio

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »
Well, I have to take care of my Helio guys..I want the type certificates too so I can start to get things going..

Helio Fly-In in June in Wisconsin see if you can make it Greald!!

Stephen

Gerald Jordan

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »
I have to plan my work around this but it would be great to get together. The earlier we get a date the better chance I have to make it there.
I would likely fly commercial as it is a long trip with little time to do it.

greatlakeshelio

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 11:30:26 AM »
June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2011 Manitowoc, WI all days during the Thunder on the Lakeshore Airshow. Fly into Green Bay, WI I can pick you up..

Stephen

Gerald Jordan

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »
Damn!
That is to close for me. I usually do a 6 weeks in Mexico and 3 weeks home so I need about 4 months to juggle the time to fit this in.
Is this your home airport. I wouldn't mind coming over there for a visit sometime.
My mind is filling up slowly with Helio information. It is relatively empty in all aspects flying and repairing and tweaking the airframe.