Author Topic: c/n 1714, N68884  (Read 1720 times)

Doug Johnson

c/n 1714, N68884
« on: June 07, 2015, 07:01:10 AM »
4 picture check your albums. Please do an internet search maybe you'll come up with one I couldn't find, I need all the help I can get.

Previous posts about N68884 or anything click on   http://flyhelio.com/smf/index.php?action=search  Enter ?

c/n 1714, built 07/74 as model HT-295, original registry N68884 John Roberts SC (dealer) sold 10/74, Albright Construction co IL (Kirby Albright) TX sold '75, Orange Assoc (James Aldridge) TX sold '79, Gary Burke PA sold '79, Bancohio OH leases to Truck world inc OH for 60 months sold '82 Truck world inc sold '89, Courier Aviation (Walter Fitzgerald) PA (1st of 2) sold '04 Walter Fitzgerald Harleysville, PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96bAsor9DdI&list=PLVuCiVfn3MhVK3bstULzAvgfHVe7wSaKd

As always any further information or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:00:58 AM by Doug Johnson »
Doug

Heliopilot

Re: c/n 1714, N68884
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 09:10:57 PM »
How do I post photos. I have many of N68884.

Doug Johnson

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 02:43:13 AM »
added photo taken at Jaars in Waxhaw appears to be open for inspection

Posting photos
go to attachments below click on it and a box will open then click on choose file you should open to your files then you have to select a file open it and then click on the picture you want, iit should put the name in the box where your cursor is blinking. then click on open it will put the file name in choose file box.
click on post and it should post if the picture isn't to big 2000k  but you really should resize the picture to about 1000 pixels horizontally by editing with paint before you go through the routine of choosing it. Because larger pictures usually are to large to fit the screen and you can only look at part of it at a time.

send me a personal mail if you don't understand with a telephone # if really interested.

also if you want to automatically open the picture you will have to put the image address in [ img ] betwem [ /img ] symbols like this, without the spaces you can also get that by selecting a spot in post and clicking on the lower left symbol above. then post it by clicking save

Go ahead experiment if you don't like what you get, you have modify and remove above each of your own posts.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:02:22 AM by Doug Johnson »
Doug

Louis

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 06:09:49 AM »
added photo appears to be open for inspection
but you really should resize the picture to about 1000 pixels horizontally by editing with paint before you go through the routine of choosing it. Because larger pictures usually are to large to fit the screen and you can only look at part of it at a time.

I use this web site to resize down the photo and host it.  It is free and pretty simple.

http://tinypic.com

Louis

Doug Johnson

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 08:19:19 AM »
Louis, I thought about using Tinypics also, because the thumbnails pictures at the end of each post kind of leave each post cluttered.

Tinypics is also simpler, than the way I do it.

The reason I don't, is because if your internet connection is slowed, by add blockers or whatever, Tinypics is sometimes slow to load.

Ideally all these Pics, I put in, would go in my personal gallery and then I would use each pics URL address in each post.

This is the address to the photo I just posted  http://flyhelio.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1130.0;attach=5838;image, you get it when you right click on the opened full sized image, a box opens and you click on, choose image address, then you paste it between image quotes. [img],
it has to be put in image quotes to open automatically.

Also with tinypics you are dependent on another site to archive your pictures.

I kind of like my pics to stay at this site.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:27:37 AM by Doug Johnson »
Doug